A mighty, modern linter that helps you avoid errors and enforce conventions in your styles.
It's mighty as it:
- understands modern CSS syntax and features
- has over 170 built-in rules to catch errors and enforce conventions
- supports plugins so you can create your own rules
- automatically fixes the majority of stylistic problems
- is well tested with over 15000 unit tests
- supports shareable configs that you can extend or create
- is unopinionated so that you can customize it to your exact needs
- has a growing community and is used by Google, GitHub and WordPress
And can be extended to:
- parse CSS-like syntaxes like SCSS, Sass, Less and SugarSS
- extract embedded styles from HTML, Markdown and CSS-in-JS object & template literals
- User guide
- Developer guide
- Migration guide
- Maintainer guide
Thank you to all our sponsors! Become a sponsor.
Thank you to all our backers! Become a backer.