- use GitHub reviews
- review against the Developer guide criteria
- resolve conflicts by rebasing
- assign one or more
pr: needs *labels when requesting a change
You should not use:
- any other labels
- any milestones
To merge a pull request, it must have at least:
- one approval for simple documentation fixes
- two approvals for everything else
When merging a PR, you should:
- "Squash and merge" commits and ensure the resulting commit message is:
- sentence case
- Update the changelog directly via the GitHub website for everything except refactoring and documentation changes:
- Create a
## Headheading if one does not exist already.
- Prefix the item with either: "Removed", "Changed", "Deprecated", "Added", or "Fixed".
- Order the item within the group by the widest-reaching first to the smallest, and then alphabetically by rule name.
- Suffix the item with the relevant pull request number, using the complete GitHub URL so that it works on the website.
- If applicable, lead the item with the name of the rule, e.g. "Fixed:
unit-disallowed-listfalse positives for SCSS nested properties".
- Create a
- Post this update as a comment to the pull request.